Following up with their Japan Exclusive 1/12 Shades, Comicave Studios will be releasing the next Iron Man suit in 1/12 series, the Iron Man Mark 43. "This is the main suit featured in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron. The Mark 43 also dons the Hulkbuster suit in the movie." shared Comicave Studios.
With an estimated Release Date at May 2016, the MSRP is US$110, with pre-orders now open online, and you could as well check in with your rfav retailer(s) for availability.
Along with this news, they have yet another announcement: The introduction of a new category “Omni Class”.
COMICAVE STUDIOS PRESS: ""Omni" means every. For every collector. The Omni Class is suitable not only for seasoned collectors, but also junior collectors or movie fans who wish to start out on their first collection.
The Omni Class starts off with the 1/12 Iron Man Mark 43, which comes with a new improved design. Omni Class will also include new figures which are currently under development. We will be announcing them soon."
"Omni Class" features for the new 1/12 Mark 43 include:
- Extendable joints at torso.
- Battery compartment relocated to the back of the figure.
- To allow more flexibility and poses.
- Increase playability.
- New sleek packaging (more details coming soon).
- 75% die-cast metal.
- Gloss and matte metallic paints finishing.
- Over 20 points of articulation.
- LED lighted eyes and chest Arc Reactor.
- Approx. figure height: 6 in / 15.3 cm.
- Approx. figure weight: 0.26 lb / 120 g.
- Articulated flaps and weapons systems on suit.
- Extendable joints at shoulders, waist, thighs and ankles.
- 1 pair of shoulder missiles.
- 1 forearm missile.
- Additional hands x 4 pairs.
- 1 pair of blast effects for hands.
- 1 pair of blast effects for feet.