GIJOE IRMFAN XMENFILM WTCHM ROLLOUT AKIRA

24.4.13

"Night Club" Iron Man in 1/12 scale by Play Imaginative (for "Become Iron Man" @ Bugis Junction)

SDC13844
SDC13847
I like the red accents.. to me the accents makes the difference in design…
SDC13900

With a closer look at SHOTGUN just posted, here's a gander at the just revealed NIGHT CLUB Iron Man armor, as seen at the "Become Iron Man" promotional event at Bugis Junction, Singapore (promoting the "Iron Man 3" movie) as showcased by the producers of this 1/12th-scaled figure; Play Imaginative!

And while product availability details are yet revealed, do note that the figure on display is not the final diecast product (in their "Super Alloy" range) and is a painted prototype. And while I am not too keen on this design (versus SHOTGUN), I'll reserve my judgment/choice until I see the final product … the graphics look pretty awesome tho LOL

SDC13889
SDC13852
SDC13851
SDC13887

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PP-TRE-BANNER